Monday, February 10, 2020

Fixing Wavy Borders on Longarm machines.... Nightmare....

For anyone considering a longarm business, this was one problem I would never have known what to do with.  Fixing Wavy Borders...


Lorena's Quilting on Youtube, click HERE.
 I feel for Lorena, but I think she does an amazing job fixing this, experience is a wonderful thing.



 The second quilt ever attempted, was just blocks, that I later found had an area where two pieces were not joined, and areas where the blocks don't lie flat.... I have to finish that one (Maybe I'll send it to Lorena ;))  It's large blocks, not very complicated, but I need good quilting energy, so it needs to be addressed, no Quilt UFO's for 2020. 



Progress.... Cutting solid blocks and queuing up for the remainder of the small blocks...

No comments: