Friday, May 8, 2020

Gaza final? and brainstorming a new project (short shopping online)


The round appliques were fun.... I had thought of adding a bit more, but I think it's good for now.


Ok, I am a roll up sleeve kind of girl. I had to add the slit.  I think it makes it look a little more ethnic, and it's very comfortable, so looking forward to lounging around at home.


So what's next on the project list?
I'm thinking a kilt .... to garden in ;)


It may not be a true Kilt, because I would need 8 yards, or 4 yards of wide fabric.
I received this plaid in a Fabric Mart mystery bundle last year, and have been wondering what to make with it.



Either a kilt, or .... I saw these on Net a porter.com



Stay tuned....




2 comments:

celkalee said...

The finish is perfect, you are right, it adds a charming ethnic flavor. Looking at all the examples for the dress (somewhere a couple weeks ago) I think your fabric choice really takes good advantage of the design lines. It should be quite stunning at the end of a long gardening day (kilt or not) after a shower and a cool drink. You did good!

ELMO said...

Thank you! It's nice and lightweight.