Saturday, October 2, 2021

Bouncing around a bit... the AC Kristina's Rose

 Finally!!! Tada!!!

I emailed Alabama Chanin and they were very accommodating and I was able to buy a PDF version of the pattern from the website.  Just goes to show you, it's always good to ask.  So onward we go.


These are a few of their Magdalena versions.



And they have a Poncho kit HERE.


Even the striped version is pretty


Kristina's Rose is more difficult to find, but these are the colorways I'm considering.



This will be a slow project, so updates will be weekly for the poncho.






2 comments:

Monica D said...

I've always admired this type of stitch. I just don't know if I will have the patience :(

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations ... FIESTA :)

ELMO said...

I may have to practice a bit first.