Monday, March 11, 2019

How Not to KonMari Your Fabric Stash

Youtube Channel Bernadette Banner demonstrates the angst we experience when trying to organize the stash.  Caution, this video may produce anxiety.

Click here.  How Not to Kon Mari Your Fabric Stash



If you are into authentic Historical Costume, and fine hand sewing, you may want to add it to your Youtube list.

I'm trying to KonMari my stash, but will not be producing any videos.  My apparel fabric stash is currently living in my bedroom.  I'm just not prepared to tackle that just yet.


 Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

LindaC said...

I JUST discovered this youtube channel! I love it. She's so entertaining. I have no intention of KonMari-ing anything, and I did feel for Bernadette's struggle.

ELMO said...

I love her hand work, the seams are so tiny.