Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Well that was embarrasing, my last post was posted about two years ago...... I need to clean up my blog.

I guess I owe you more pics, of something not previously posted.  This was a built in, in the sewing room. 




The counter was particle board, and was warped and expanding.  Someone must have put a drink down somewhere.  The doors had gaps, the paint job was yellowing. It was pretty sad, so it was all taken out, sanded, filled, primed and painted, and finally reinstalled.  New shelves, doors and knobs.





I know, I know, you should never drink and sew.  I'm not condoning it, I just needed a place for my mismatched glasses.....

The countertop was just installed today, I'm really happy with it.


Sewing is next I promise....

2 comments:

celkalee said...

Welcome back! Love the live edge counter top. Sewing....that's what we need :)

ELMO said...

I'm all about sewing, am tracing a lovely frock at the moment, should be fun. or a dreadful tearful event ;)