Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer wardrobe research... the flutter sleeve is alive and well



If taking 2 hours to find my iron isn't evidence of the state of my current wardrobe, then I don't know what is.  It's sad really, the only things in rotation these days are work clothes that don't need ironing, just washing and folding.  Easy, cool pieces are needed for this summer.  Chloe & Alexander McQueen have a few styles with flirty little sleeves.  The depth of the V will need to be raised for every day wear, but there is definitely potential here.






I think I need to make one of these.

2 comments:

becki-c said...

I love the look, your shoulders are covered, but its unrestricted.
How cute, I really like that print too

ELMO said...

Hey Becki-c, Great to hear from you. The style is cute, now to make the pattern.