Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The unrecognizable Mandy boat tee save....


Untitled

Well after much hacking away at the tee last night, I had managed to make it too small, so in comes,  the Kirsten Kimono Tee by Maria Denmark to save the day.


Untitled
I now have three of this style t-shirt,  am pretty sure I'll be wearing all of them.  They are all slightly modified, this one has side vents.  I am happy to save the fabric, because it really is very pretty in person.


Untitled

Basting is a big part of my sewing, which is why it takes me a bit longer, but at least I've caught all of the hem, and there's no ripping up or unsewing going on here.


Untitled 


I will try a modified Mandy boat tee, one more time, at a later date.  In the meantime, I need more bottoms that aren't jeans.


I have to thank my sewing buddy for keeping me company through this project.  Thanks Boots.


Untitled

No comments: