Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Virtual Pajama shopping or Pyjama shopping.....

I'm Selling All of My Pajama Patterns.... Every time I see a cute nightgown or pajama pattern I buy it.  This is an issue of the pattern not meeting my real life needs.  I rarely ever wear night gowns, favoring night shirts or soft t shirts and pajama bottoms or funny boxer shorts.  I will need to ditch the boxer shorts, they are really not appropriate.... they are all from Banana Republic, they're always at the checkout.  I stand in line and see the patterns and if it makes me laugh.... first the shamrock shorts, because St Patty's is my birthday, then it was sock monkeys, so cute, finally swimmers... get it... swimmers because they are men's boxers and well.  They've been worn quite a bit but they have that inconvenient access in the front that I don't need.  I need to get something a little more appropriate... it's time.


I need something like a tuxedo night shirt, or pajamas sized for me, it's time for virtual shopping!

These are pretty stinking cute.... these could be my new boxers.

 
Silk, tailored with a flat waistband, elastic back waist, and twin slits on the front.

Luxury Lounging... how exciting!! (A steal at USD 443)


















Morgan Lane

These are adorable, I love the vintage details.







Liberty of London


 Tana Lawn cotton pyjama set, long sleeved, piped trims throughout, chest pocket, notched lapels, adjustable drawstring trouser waist. Designed by Liberty's in house studio team.


Impressive... I love the tana lawns

Another steal at USD 305











Sleepy Jones 
This classic pajama set includes our signature Marina Pajama Shirt and a pair of Marina Pajama Pants. The Marina Pajama Shirt is a comfortably oversized top for those times when lounging in your underwear is the order of the day. Fine yarn dyed cotton fabric, slim piping trim, French seams, chest pocket, and an open neckline. The Marina Pajama Pant is the perfect comfortable companion day or night. Fine yarn dyed cotton fabric, slim piping trim along the outside seams, two side pockets, button waist and fly with an adjustable drawstring, and French seams. USD 200





Sleeper
"Made for all" take on utilitarian classic menswear pajamas.  Go to for a more dressed down or casually relaxed look.  USD 260







Nightshirts up next....







2 comments:

celkalee said...

Ahhh, a girl in her loungewear, the life of the elite. Bring me a glass of white please. I'll be out by the pool!!! Love your choices. I haven't made the tailored men-styled PJ's for quite some time. I still have two, relatively unworn pairs, that seemed to have "shrunk" but seem to fit well right now. My preference is a quality medium weight jersey these days. So comfy. They also do not require pressing. I quickly remove from the dryer and good fold and they are good to go. I am gearing up to make some new ones for warmer weather. Anxious to see where you go with this! Welcome back to blog land.

ELMO said...

Thank you, it's god to have another project that doesn't involve gruesome physical labor. I really like that last pajama set but am wondering how comfortable it can actually be. Those pants look pretty slim.